It is difficult to predict the future in a world that is undergoing significant change. There is one certainty: nobody is guaranteed a gilt-edged life during retirement. That requires step-by-step planning. Well thought-out and prudent. Meijers is more than happy to help you consider the various options.
We have a thorough grasp of the world of pensions. Whether you require an individual scheme for one single Director/Majority Shareholder, or a group scheme for a multinational with branches in various countries. We know what is on offer and are fully conversant with all recent legislation.
Our approach is always structured and transparent. This enables us, in consultation with you, to provide pension advice you can count on for years to come.
Examples from our daily practice:
- Budget planning and financial and accounting aspects of pensions
- Investigation into mandatory participation in sector schemes
- Due diligence during expansion or acquisitions
- Alignment between the employee benefits on offer and daily practice
- Harmonisation of pensions and other employee benefits
- Market review and finding the most suitable provider
- Member communication such as presentations and walk-in sessions
- Help desk for employer and employee
- Annual reporting and monitoring to verify that the provider is performing correctly according to your pension plan contract
- Proactive flagging of market developments and legal developments
- Pension workshops for HR and the Works Council
Dutch Pensions. The Movie.